Friday, September 11, 2009

Spider-Man Ep 8 The Alien Costume








Spiderman Takes The Alien Costume For A Lab Test

Dr Conners Explains
It replicates and mutiates the molecular structure of its own dna.
Its improves the cells of its host organism
Spiderman: Host organism ? That's what I am to this thing ?4
Dr Conners: Its a Symbiote. Its thrives to bond with another.
It time it replaces the cell with its own.
Since the Symbiote takes over its host its very dangerous.

Eddie Brock Blaming All His Problems On Spiderman

Spiderman !
Everywhere I turn he is in my way.
He cost me my job, my reputation, my health. My apartment ! Eddie Brock wanted revenge from Spiderman since the begining. He tries to get a job but using deceptive methods. Instead of taking reponsiblity for his actions Eddie ends up blaming Spiderman.

Black Spiderman




Black Spiderman Vs Shocker




Spider Sense












Symbiote Taking Over


Peter Fighting Against the Symbiote







When I saw this show at the age of 10, I was disappointed that Spiderman had to give up the symbiote. I missed how Spiderman was so strong and how he beat up his enemies. However, when I watched it again recently, I released that the symbiote was evil and he had to give it up. Of course the symbiote itself took over when Peter believed he had to give up being Spiderman. The reason behind Peter's decision was there were some false propaganda made against him. However, since the symbiote made some immoral decisions, Peter had to give it up. Besides Peter already had spider powers so he wasn't really loosing everything. With regular Spider powers, he still got attention from gorgeous girls like Felicia Hardy and Mary Jane. On the contrary, with the symbiote he was only good at beating up his enemies, but at the same time he had to isolate himself.

When Peter rejects the symbiote, it finds another host. The other host is Eddie Brock.



No comments:

Post a Comment